Welcome! Have a profitable trading day ahead of you!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

How to Dance

Please take note that these are not so-called 'quickpicks' or stock picks or any kind. I certainly do not mean it to be so. These are just analysis of a stock's current outlook. Interesting ones i would leave comments beside them. And some are requested by our friends, not deliberately pick by me. I have mentioned that i would try not to chart stocks that i am currently holding, in the name of neutrality, however there are times when either they are too interesting, to not chart them or that they are requested. Below is hongguo which i am holding and i find too interesting not to chart it for all of us as case study.


Hongguo ~ within uptrend channel, supp .815 , target res .97






Genting Int ~ Superbull, penetrated upper bollinger band with increasing volume.





Suntec Reit ~ retracement, supp 1.64 , res 1.78






KS Energy ~ kiasu mode, rangebound btw 2.47 to 2.59






AsiaPharm ~ Ultrabull, res .65/.725





Dancing with the market
is moving with the flow of the market up,
down, or sideways
with a feeling of harmony,
trust, gratitude, and yes, even love.

To really dance well and enjoy the process of dancing, you must let yourself be moved by the music rather than follow any pre planned agenda. In other words, the dance floor (market) must become a friendly place. Friendly here means comfort, relaxed enjoyment, and a place where you feel friendly.

Remember Einstein's most important question: Is the universe a friendly place? I want to assure you, based on not only my personal experience but the experience of over 700 people whom I have privately trained to become independent speculators, the market is a friendly place. Any unfriendliness always comes from us, not from the market.

We often hear phrases like "The market stopped me out." The market never in all its history stopped any trader out. We all do it to ourselves. Win or lose, it is always our own fault. That is because no one trades the market; we all trade our own personal belief system. Remember the Jimmy Buffett song "Margaritaville," where the singer concludes that no one should blame a woman; his problem is his own damned fault. Well, he was right.Those of you who have worked with me and are familiar with my work know that what I say comes largely from my own experience. I have had much help and advice from other traders and from researchers using modern technical tools, but the actual implementation of this research is a very personal matter. We are going to look closely at how we create our own internal struggle, which goes on whether we are winning or losing. My 40 years of research and trading experience have produced what I think is the most successful approach to trading available today.

Recently, I was offered a seven-figure amount if I did NOT show this materialto other traders. That money is a mere pittance compared to what is possible using these techniques. I have come a long way on this issue of dancing with the market, and I am amazed at how obvious it all becomes once a person starts experiencing the reality of this approach to trading.

I am reminded of an ancient Buddhist saying: "The road is smooth; why do you throw rocks before you?"We all do this in the market. All of us, at times, throw rocks before us, andit is difficult to dance on rocks and come out pain-free. So let's begin by clearing the debris and making way for a more profitable, peaceful, joyful, and abundant trading life.

(Excerpts from New Trading Dimension : How To Profit in Chaos)

No comments: